- Can I purchase a back copy?
If we have it in stock, yes you can. Please contact us on 0800 624 744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm stock levels.
- I'm having trouble with my print subscription.
Please contact us on 0800 624 744 or email email@example.com for assistance.
- Can I order a subscription as a gift?
Yes. Subscribers can specify a separate Biller and Recipient at the checkout. If you can't choose which magazine to gift them, why not send them a Mags4gifts Gift Voucher so that they can choose for themselves what they would like.
- Can I send a gift card if I purchase a subscription for someone?
We do not currently send gift cards with subscriptions purchased as a gift.
- Can I renew my subscription online, if so how?
Yes you can renew your existing subscription on Mags4Gifts by using the Renewal URL link provided to you on your renewal letter. At the checkout page you will need to enter a discount code that you will have seen when you used the URL link to renew your existing subscription.
- How do I know my order has been successful?
You will be sent a confirmation e-mail on the successful completion of your order. This email will contain your order details and order number. This order number should be retained and used in all future correspondence.
- Can I use a PO box for billing and receiving magazines?
Yes. PO Boxes can be used as both the billing and delivery address of your magazine subscription/s.
- Does Mags4gifts offer international delivery?
Yes. We offer international delivery on selected titles. All pricing is displayed in New Zealand Dollars and includes delivery.
- How is my subscription delivered?
Magazines are delivered by New Zealand Post.
- How long do I have to wait for my first issue to arrive?
Your subscription will commence once we have received payment from you and will begin with the next issue to go on sale unless otherwise specified.
- For weekly publications please allow up to three weeks for your first magazine.
- For monthly publications please allow up to four to six weeks for your first magazine.
- For bi-monthly and quarterly publications your subscription will begin with the next available issue.
- For international delivery, delivery time will vary dependant on magazine and country of delivery.
- My magazine hasn't arrived this week/month, what do I do?
If a missed delivery occurs, please let us know by calling us on 0800 624 744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on your situation, we will either send you a replacement magazine or credit or extend your current subscription period.
- Can I renew my subscription by using my FlyBuys Points?