Father’s Day Sunday Star-Times Acquisition offer Terms and Conditions
- The Father’s Day Sunday Star-Times Acquisition offer (the “Competition”) is run by Stuff Limited (“Stuff”) on mags4gifts.co.nz . Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- ELIGIBILITY: Employees and their immediate families of Stuff, employees, and contractors of Sony and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. An entrant who has won a prize in the Competition already is not eligible to win another in the Competition. An entrant must consent to his/her name being published, and to be photographed and/or interviewed by Stuff, and Stuff and Sony may use their names and photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes for no additional compensation.
- COMPETITION ENTRY: To enter, new or returning customers must purchase a 6-month or 1-year subscription to the Sunday Star-Times newspaper (excluding Digital Editions, and 3 month subscriptions) on mags4gifts.co.nz or by calling 0800 339 000 (“Participating Product”) during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). Customers will only receive one entry into the Competition per Qualifying Transaction even if multiple Participating Products are purchased in a Qualifying Transaction. Only transactions made for a 6-month or a 1-year subscription to the Sunday Star-Times will be entered into the draw for the competition.
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The Competition commences on 19 August 2019 and closes on at 11.59pm, 1 September 2019. The Prize draw will take place on 2 September, 2019.
PRIZE: There is 1 prize. The winner will be drawn by random electronic selection from all entries. The winner will receive one (1) brand new 65” Sony Bravia OLED TV. The total value of the prize is valued at $7,499. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash, exchanged or transferred.
The Prize can be sent to New Zealand addresses only. Stuff is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winners will be notified by telephone using the number provided in the Qualifying Transaction. The winners will be contacted on Monday 2 September 2019. If a winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, Stuff reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- PRIZE DELIVERY: The prize will be delivered to the winners’ postal address using the details of the address provided at the time of entry.
- NO CORRESPONDENCE: Stuff’s decision regarding the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- NOT REDEEMABLE: The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash or any other Sony product, colours and style may differ from that pictured in promotional material.
- NO LIABILITY: None of the participating magazines, newspapers, Stuff or Sony (or any other company or individual associated with the Competition) shall be responsible or liable in any way (including, without limitation in negligence) in respect of: (i) any additional costs to the winners associated with the prizes, including any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning; or (ii) any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever that is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) in connection with the Competition expect any liability that cannot be excluded by law.